Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September Shenanigans!

I feel like I say this every month...but REALLY where did September go?!  We had such amazing weather all throughout September that we focused on keeping busy playing outside!
I swear Dylan picked out this entire outfit all by himself!  Guess he was channeling his inner Amish.


We had another bumper crop in the Fiegener garden this year...not only did our cherry tree flourish with many cherries, but our Italian plum tree was prolific!  Last year was the first year we got any plums in the 5 or so years we have had the tree planted...and we only got 1 plum!  We stood around the plum tree last year and each took one small bite of the fruit and passed it to the next person!  This year we had so many plums that we had to make jam to keep up with them.  I guess it heard my threat of if there was no fruit this year I was going to chop that thing down! 


September still felt like summer.  My golden haired boys thoroughly enjoyed a coconut experience of drinking the milk and eating the flesh...I think anything you use 'tools' to eat they would be excited about!


We had Nana visit in September and we took her camping at the coast for a weekend!
Cole is prepared for anything that comes his way.

We had fun building seaweed forests.

And being silly animals in a tree!


Digging in the sand is always a favorite activity.


Even for Dad!


Thanks for a fun visit Nana!!


Cole's hair styling inspiration.


September also involved helping Grandma celebrate her Birthday!


And in addition to starting back to school, Cole started playing on a soccer team.  Dylan didn't want to and just enjoys kicking a ball with Dad on the sidelines.


Cole's team...the Cubs are in blue and he is number 7.


He is one happy guy!  
 

No comments: