We are getting back into the groove of daily life after a busy bustling holiday.
The guys are back to their love of cleaning. I'm not sure their version of cleaning helps Mom too terribly much since I usually have to clean up their 'cleaning' projects. But it sure does keep them occupied!
The guys are back to their love of cleaning. I'm not sure their version of cleaning helps Mom too terribly much since I usually have to clean up their 'cleaning' projects. But it sure does keep them occupied!
This is going to be one clean door! Now if they could just clean up that huge soapy puddle at their feet!
This past week the boys have discovered the remote control for our ipod speaker system. Several times a day they want to turn the music on. They shuffle through the albums, including several kids albums, and go straight for Nirvana (classic grunge). They turn it up really loud and start to dance. They say 'lets rock out mommy!' And we all dance together.
They have discovered a new favorite way to brush teeth. Sit in your brothers lap while Mom or Dad brush both boys teeth at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment