Friday, December 19, 2008

More Snow!

We got MORE snow last night! The guys were so excited to get to play in fresh snow again. This time the snow was perfect for making snow balls and snowmen. We kept trying to make a snowman with them but they had so much fun jumping on the first big part of the snowman body, that after the 3rd time we gave up. They liked standing on the mountain of snow and squishing it with their boots!

Here is Dylan with a snowball.
Cole is saying 'white snow'. That's what they call snow. They won't just say snow...they always call it 'white snow'.
Here they are piling up the snow in another mountain.
Then they discovered that they could eat snow. Boy was that exciting! Mommy told them to be sure to only eat the 'white snow'!


When I tried to get the boys to come inside for lunch they told me that they were eating snow for lunch!


After playing in the snow they came inside and got all of their animals from their room and lined them up on the couch and then sat down with them. I walked into the room to find this scene. I grabbed the camera and told them to smile. They wouldn't smile and I asked them where their smiles were and they both pointed to their necks and said 'here'.

No comments: