Happy Thanksgiving! Or as Dylan and Cole say "Happy Birthday Giving!"
All day I tried to get them to drop the Birthday...but it just rolls off the tongue.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving with our good friends Nicole, Matthew and their son Jonah. Rob's parents were going to join us too, but Paul came down with a cold (hopefully you didn't get it from the boys!!) and were unable to join us.
The boys were working on their second helping before Rob and I even got to sit down! It was a dinner of the guys' favorite foods. Dylan ate about half the dish of stuffing and cranberry sauce...good thing I put a lot of veggies and good stuff in there!
All day I tried to get them to drop the Birthday...but it just rolls off the tongue.
We had a lovely Thanksgiving with our good friends Nicole, Matthew and their son Jonah. Rob's parents were going to join us too, but Paul came down with a cold (hopefully you didn't get it from the boys!!) and were unable to join us.
The boys were working on their second helping before Rob and I even got to sit down! It was a dinner of the guys' favorite foods. Dylan ate about half the dish of stuffing and cranberry sauce...good thing I put a lot of veggies and good stuff in there!
The guys were so excited to get sweet potato pie that Nicole made. Cole ate his one piece very slowly and methodically, while Dylan cut up and ate 3 servings. Dylan is big on cutting his food with his fork these days and cut his pie piece into about 4 pieces and put those huge pieces in his mouth! It sure was delicious!
Jonah decided to skip most of dinner and went right for the whipped cream! He knows what's good!
The gang!
No comments:
Post a Comment