Mama just brought home some fire chief hats for the boys to play with...
...and Dylan liked them so much he kept trying to wear both at the same time.
...and Dylan liked them so much he kept trying to wear both at the same time.
The boys were excited about helmets after the fire ones, and kept asking to wear their bike helmets. So I got them out and they wore them around the house for at least an hour...while they had some snacks, played with their toys and wrestled with each other. I guess head protection can be a bonus for some of those activities. I just wish they liked to wear them that much when they are "in" their bike trailer!
That was an exciting day because that night Grandma and Grandpa Fiegener came over for dinner and stories! Grandma read them one of their favorite library books about an enormous carrot.
No comments:
Post a Comment