After Dylan got tired of playing with rocks he moved onto picking the flowers we just planted...good thing there were so many to start with!
Later the guys moved to the lawnmower. I don't think think they have ever seen anyone start a lawnmower and yet what is the first thing they both do when they walk up to it? Pull the starter pull cord thing!
On Saturday, while it got up to 80 degrees, we decided it was due time to have some water play. So we got out our buckets, funnels, cups, and sponges. This is Cole's "I'm squeezing the sponge really, really hard" face.
Dylan is so good at doing 'jobs' like watering the plants. We'll have to come up with more jobs to have them do around the house!
After such a wonderfully beautiful and warm weekend we started the week with partly cloudy skies with a chance of rain. At dinner time it was sunny and pleasant so we decided to dine al fresco. I went back into the kitchen for a minute and all of a sudden heard the boys starting to yelp and screech and looked out to see it raining on them! I moved the sun umbrella over them and they LOVED finishing dinner under the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment