Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Day at the Beach

Since it was going to be in the 90's at home we decided to pack up the car and head for the coast (it's only about an hour drive but it feels like a big trip for us!). It was the first time the boys experienced the Pacific Ocean. It was an almost perfect Oregon coast day...about 70 degrees and sunny...but VERY windy!

Cole is having fun making his funny faces at Mommy.

Dylan was happy to be held...he was not so crazy about getting sand in between his toes.



Our windblown family!


Dylan and Cole inspecting Daddy's work as he builds them a deck.

"Oh, Dad I think you missed a screw!"
(Who is this curly haired boy?...I think it might be the oatmeal he wiped in it earlier in the day!)

Yesterday I walked in their room to find Cole had pulled himself up on one of their cribs. Yikes!


No comments: